This is the Version ONE of this product. We still have stock of Version 1 and it is still available on Amazon.
The USB PowerControl board is a USB to USB solid state relay. It is is a digitally controlled power switch for your Arduino or Raspberry Pi. It is a Pi On and Off switch.
- Can Switch the Power to any plugged into the Female A USB port
- On/Off Controlled by a single control line Implements Hysteresis on Control line
- 3.8V/3.3V Turn On/Off Voltage on Control Line 3.3V Turn Off Voltage on Control Line
- Over Current Protection
- Thermal Shutdown
- Reverse Current Blocking
- Can be connected to GPIO Pin or directly to LiPo Battery
- Supports both Arduino and Raspberry Pi
- Has Dual USB ports - no more cutting USB cables
- Will work with SunAir and SunAirPlus Solar Power Controllers
- Making the USB PowerControl on by Default, when connected to a GPIO that needs to be initialized (like the Pi and Arduino GPIOs)
- Turning off the USB PowerControl even if the battery is higher than ~3.3V and lower than ~3.8V.
- Controlling the USB PowerControl with a 3.3V GPIO Line, WITHOUT a buffer.
An Instructable for Building a Complete Raspberry Pi Weather Station using the USB PowerControl
USB PowerControl Product Specification Download
Block and Application Diagrams
USB PowerControl Application Diagram